Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Skill Set System Plans

Go down 
+13
Vitellius
m0k0n4
JigokuKensai
Jay.J
TheHiddenJ
soulexodus
Vila33
Slake
Sawyer_taco
YakaryBovine
Enthanu
Tool.Tip.Error
Watsine
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
soulexodus
Noble
soulexodus

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2009-12-05

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Well right now, the way they're set up, you have to mix elements to synergize which is probably a mistake on my part but hey.

For example, wood lance and lightning strike have the perfect synergy. Venom and mental attack will stop any caster. Things like that.
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Roleplay Character
Name: Barack Hussein Obama

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Yes but why the need to have one tank class and five caster classes to have synergy? Well you get my point, maybe remaking a bit of the spells? I don't know exactly, anyway good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Roleplay Character
Name: Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm

I hope the classes will stay normal and balanced. And please try not to make some of the classes same.

(etc. Summoner and Beast Master, (add some attack spells for BM (etc, Cleave, Weapon Throw...) and some support spells for Summoner (etc. auras, buffs, maybe a magic attack..)
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 am

He knows what he's doing, after all he is making the spells, not you.
Back to top Go down
soulexodus
Noble
soulexodus

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Slake wrote:
Yes but why the need to have one tank class and five caster classes to have synergy? Well you get my point, maybe remaking a bit of the spells? I don't know exactly, anyway good luck.

K that confused me. All the elements are in one class: mage

So... yeah. I should have considered they would all be 1 element tree though; my faullt
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 pm

I mean why the need to have a Fire user, a Water user and a Earth user to have synergy?
Yes you choose your skill tree but its just stupid to have no synergy.
Back to top Go down
Tool.Tip.Error
Editor
Tool.Tip.Error

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah, sorry, my computer with XP went kerlpoo and I lost the two spells I was working on.

Both of them were pretty simple tasks, so I should be able to replicate them pretty easy with a newer laptop (this one has internet!)
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Good to know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sawyer_taco
Monarch
Sawyer_taco

Number of posts : 2035
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 am

imo have less skills but really super duper ones than the masses that soul seems to be producing

also, ~synergy fuck yeah~
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am

I think its pretty good the way it is now.
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Quality > quantity

Maybe stop making more skills and start remaking the current ones?
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Yea, there are enough skills already.
Back to top Go down
Tool.Tip.Error
Editor
Tool.Tip.Error

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 pm

>imo have less skills but really super duper ones than the masses that soul seems to be producing

I agree ofc. fat chocobo (the first spell diaster gave to me where you drop a chocobo on someone) was a step in the right direction. the other was just 50 damage arrow
Back to top Go down
soulexodus
Noble
soulexodus

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:23 am

Diaster said to come up with a lot of spells and I did.

Like I said, my mistake was probably to make synergy between skill trees for some reason instead of within elements themselves. On the other hand, yeah I can refine them and in all honesty, I could have made a lot better skills but this was a rushed project since I got busy and I wanted this done and over with. But why don't you guys help me refine the skills we got. Less skills is w/e but with diaster's choose your skill system, I'd say that having less than 5 skills per tree/element is rather pointless on that end too.

So, I take community advice at this point, but I'll need your help to refine these cause I'm busy and getting busier; especially with AP tests coming up and extra-curricular all time high so uh, I'd really appreciate some specific remakes/suggestions and I'll refine the skills as much as I can. Sorry about the rushed project :/
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 am

Don't be sorry when all the skills here are actually made by you only, you've already wasted a lot of time, and to be honest they are creative, at least I like them.

On another note I'm really lazy, I think I'm really good to as making Heroes and Skills but I'm kind of an ass...so yeah. If I get bored I'll look into some of the skill trees/elements.

Also if I find them I can post some of my own creations that never got implemented in WsW. Lol. Dia is that a good idea? Maybe I can help with them.
Back to top Go down
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Roleplay Character
Name: Kietan

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am

If you wanna make spells go right ahead, I'll take a look at them at least.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasylife.forumotion.com
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Alright, thou all the heroes are made by me for another map I still think the skills will be helpful, at least a bit. Maybe some of the heroes can be made as bosses.

So I found these, i think they were supposed to be more but anyway, have a look.

Name:Karts
Title:The frenzied skeleton
Main attribute:Agility
Tavern:Tavern of the West
History:Once Karts was an average footman patroling around his village but one day a ghoul caught him by surprise and pwned him. The ghoul took Karts' corpse to his master, a necromancer who revived Karts as a skeletal archer but died of age and Karts was set free, after much years of roaming the plains Karts found the WsW arena(you can't miss it actually, it's 40 meters tall) and entered because he wants to end himself once and for all.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_4176_btnAoE Skill:Arrow rain
Description:Karts has trained with the bow since he is a skeleton, he shoots at the sky with incredible speed and then the arrows fall in a volley piercing everything on the ground.
Level 1:Exactly 10 arrows fall on random places in 100 range around Karts, every arrow deals 60 damage.
Level 2:Exactly 20 arrows fall on random places in 150 range around Karts, every arrow deals 110 damage.
Level 3:Exactly 30 arrows fall on random places in 200 range around Karts, every arrow deals 150 damage.
Cool down: 11 seconds

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_1607_btnPvP Skill:Bone spear
Description:Karts takes a bone from his body and shoots it with his bow at an enemy hero dealing heavy damage but he needs time to find another bone for himself.
Level 1:The bone spear deals 125 damage but decreases Karts' movement speed by 30% for 6 seconds.
Level 2:The bone spear deals 175 damage but decreases Karts' movement speed by 30% for 6 seconds.
Level 3:The bone spear deals 225 damage but decreases Karts' movement speed by 30% for 6 seconds.
Cool down: 22 seconds

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_1099_btnPassive Skill:Hardened bones
Description:Karts has fought so many battles that his bones have hardened and give him various bonuses, even some enemies have their weapons crushed.
Level 1:Karts gains 1 armor and deals back 50% of the damage dealt to him by creeps.
Level 2:Karts gains 2 armor and deals back 100% of the damage dealt to him by creeps.
Level 3:Karts gains 3 armor and deals back 200% of the damage dealt to him by creeps.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_5862_btnUltimate Skill:Master's call
Description:Learning some ancient magics from his master Karts is able to summon a small group of strong warriors on his own to help him but he cannot maintain them long because he is not even near at master level.
Cool down: 90 seconds
Spell is channeled and drains 7% mana per second. Summons four skeletal warriors and two skeletal archers.
Every warrior has 500 hit points, 6 hp regeneration, 7 armor, medium attack speed, 90 damage, 35% cleave.
Every archer has 350 hit points, 4 hp regeneration, 3 armor, fast attack speed, 140 damage, 11 max mana, 3 mana regeneration, triple shot skill.
New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_8702_btnAuto-cast Skill:Triple shot skill needs 10 mana.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Blitz

Skill:Thunder fists
When Blitz's fists hit something they electrify it and the area around it dealing damage.
Level 1:A small ammount of electricity is given away dealing 25 damage to everything in 50 range of the hit enemy.
Level 2:An average ammount of electricity is given away dealing 35 damage to everything in 50 range of the hit enemy.
Level 3:A big ammount of electricity is given away dealing 45 damage to everything in 50 range of the hit enemy.
Cool down: None

Skill:Thunderport(what does this mean)
Being made of electricity gives Blitz the ability to manipulate his form, he can become a lightning and fly over everything with amazing speed. When Blitz hits the ground he realleses a small impulse of energy confusing enemies.
Level 1: Everything in 50 range takes 50 damage and everything in 100 range gets it's attack speed and movement speed reduced by 30% for 2 seconds.
Level 2: Everything in 100 range takes 100 damage and everything in 200 range gets it's attack speed and movement speed reduced by 60% for 3 seconds.
Level 3: Everything in 150 range takes 150 damage and everything in 300 range gets it's attack speed and movement speed reduced by 90% for 4 seconds.
Cool down: 20 seconds

Skill:Flashenergy
Blitz collects some of his electricity in his fists, when he hits a targeted creep the energy in his hands is shot in a straight line in the creeps direction dealing damage in its path.
Level 1: The shot energy travels 150 range dealing 60 damage.
Level 2: The shot energy travels 300 range dealing 110 damage.
Level 3: The shot energy travels 450 range dealing 150 damage.
Cooldown: 11 seconds

Skill:Electroshout
Blitz shouts out a massive battle cry and the electricity stored in him erupts dealing 200 damage in 300 range but after that he needs time to recharge. Blitz's hit points regeneration and armor are reduced to 0 and he cannot move for 5 seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Har'lak
Title:The abomination
Main attribute: Streanght
Tavern:Tavern of the west
History:Har'lak doesn't have much of a story, those who organised the WsW tournament gave a lich a powerfull artifact and in exchange the lich made a very powerful creature composed of the dead bodies of fallen in the arena heroes. Now Har'lak serves in the tournament like an obstacle that must be overcome if someone wishes to win the tournament.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11171_btnPvP Skill:Flesh tear
Description: Har'lak drows a hook at a target enemy tearing his flesh. Target becomes crippled and takes 120 damage over 4 seconds.
Level 1:Target's attack and movement speeds are reduced by 30% for 4 seconds.
Level 2:Target's attack and movement speeds are reduced by 50% for 4 seconds.
Level 3:Target's attack and movement speeds are reduced by 70% for 4 seconds.
Cool down:18 seconds

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_5678_btnAoE Skill:Hunger for meat
Description: Har'lak's hunger for fresh meat grows, he swings with his hook with such force that he cuts everything around him in two and devours it's corpse.
Level 1: Har'lak deals 100 damage to everything in 80 range of him. Every killed creep gives the abomination 20 hit points.
Level 2: Har'lak deals 120 damage to everything in 900 range of him. Every killed creep gives the abomination 25 hit points.
Level 3: Har'lak deals 140 damage to everything in 100 range of him. Every killed creep gives the abomination 30 hit points.
Cool down: 14 seconds

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_5980_btnPassive Skill:Meat shield
Description: Har'lak's huge ammount of meat is able to absorb most of the damage taken, but are torn apart if Har'lak takes too much hits.
Level 1: Har'lak is able to repel 15% of all damage taken but takes 30 damage for every 100 damage repelled.
Level 2: Har'lak is able to repel 30% of all damage taken but takes 50 damage for every 150 damage repelled.
Level 3: Har'lak is able to repel 45% of all damage taken but takes 70 damage for every 200 damage repelled.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_8172_btnUltimate Skill:Flesh frenzy
Description: Because Har'lak uses pure streanght he has unique powers, Har'lak can activate the few alive cells left in his body and put them to the limit for a short ammount of time.
Har'lak gains 45% cleave, 50% attack speed increase, 30% movement speed increase and 30 hit points regeneration for 10 seconds.
Cool down: 100 seconds

Harian used to be an ordinary citizen. However, bandits plundered his home and left him with nothing. When he heard about this tournament, Harian knew he had to get the reward. Without it, he has just a hopeless wretch. Since he was no warrior, he had to make a deal with an ancient demon. Harian sold part of his soul in order to have a fire spirit within him. The spirit is called Axamor and he hungers for battle!

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 BTNOrbOfFireRelease Axamor Toggle Skill. Can not be used when below 10% hp. The damage taken by Harian can NOT kill him
Harian can unleash Axamor to devastate his enemies but for a price. Deals heavy damage in exchange for hp. (damage is in a chain lightning style, but with Phoenix fire missile bouncing). There is a cool down between switching it on and off.
Level 1 - 25 dmg, 2%hp per sec. 3 sec cd
Level 2 - 75 dmg, 3%hp. 2 sec cd
Level 3 - 150 dmg, 4%hp. 1 sec cd

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 BTNImmolationOnFlaming Soul
Harian allows Axamor to fully take over Harian's Soul, giving a permanent immolation and sub skill, "Flames of Fury". During this state, no damage is taken from the first skill.
Level 1 - Lasts 10 sec
Level 2 - Lasts 12 sec
Level 3 - Lasts 14 sec

Flames of Fury - sub skill
A huge heatwave erupts from Axamor, melting the armor of enemies. -2 armor for 5 sec in 600 AoE

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 FlamestrikeAxamor's Hunger:Passive
Any kills made by Axamor (first and second skill) give 1 passive fire damage to Harian. Also gives a passive cleave. Max of 20 dmg.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 BTNSelfDestructScorch
Axamor goes out to 1 enemy creep dealing 7*str over 4 seconds and slowing the targets attack speed by 30% during the effect.

Jin'Zah, the Witch Doctor

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11571_btn

Jin'Zah was exiled by his tribe after performing diabolical curses. His experiments involved kidnapping a fellow troll and trying out curses on them. Rumour has it, Jin'Zah can even control his enemies via voodoo. Winning this tournament would mean Jin'Zah can earn back his honour and re-enter the tribe.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_8593_btn
Causes an area of enemy units to have -10hp degen and damage amplification for 5 seconds.
Level 1 - 20% amp
Level 2 - 35% amp
Level 3 - 50% amp

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11921_btnVoodoo Control PVP SKILL
The witch doctor takes indirect control of an enemy. He cannot give orders to the target, but the hero runs around randomly. 30% chance of hexing the enemy into a random animal too.
Level 1 - 2 sec control
Level 2 - 3 sec control
Level 3 - 4 sec control

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11921_btnBrew Potion
Jin'Zah can brew potions, each giving different effects. He can select which one to brew. Takes 1 second to prepare a potion.
Level 1 - Lesser Mana potion
Level 2 - Mana potion, Weak Healing potion
Level 3 - Strong Mana potion, Healing potion, Weak Unstable potion.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11704_btnMana pot - 150 mana/250/350

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11705_btn Heal pot - 100/200/300

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_11702_btnUnstable pot - Gives 75%IAS for the cost of 15 hp a second. Lasts 10 sec/ 100%IAS for the cost of 10hp a sec.

New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Icons_8567_pas Voodoo Mastery
Passive that improves other skills.
Passively increases the Witch doctor's current skills.

Blood Curse - Shorter Cooldown and less mana cost.

Voodoo Control - Target gets +25 damage instead of +15 during the effect. Also +1 sec duration.

Brew Potion - Gives +1 level to all potions. E.g. Level 2 brew potion has a Strong Mana pot and a Healing pot.

Last edited by Slake on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHiddenJ
Peasant

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Diaster wrote:
I am doing the shopping, but having that many skills starts to become a balance nightmare.

Thank Jebus, in games where you have to completely customize skill sets, (like custom hero footies) I'll sit there for hours trying to decide what to get, and when I'm finally done, either there's only 3 people left or the battle's halfway over : /
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 am

I love custom hero maps, but i dont spend much money thinking what to take. I usually take 2 passive's, 1 aura, and 1 HIGHLY MANA DEMANDING spell. Works every time.
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 am

Oh my gosh will Disaster ever post here again!? I want to know if my stupid heroes are worth something or not.
Back to top Go down
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Roleplay Character
Name: Kietan

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Not sure why you posted heroes here tbh. Like some of the skills are alright, but I don't get why you posted heroes.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasylife.forumotion.com
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:12 am

Cause first of all I was too lazy to separate everything and post only the spells, and second of all they can be used as bosses or new characters.
Back to top Go down
Jay.J
Head Admin
Jay.J

Number of posts : 4788
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 am

Not the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Slake
Knight

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 am

The numbers are for another game, they can be changed of course.
Har'lak and Karts in my opinion are superb. They are my masterpieces. If SOMEONE makes them as bosses the map will become more famous then DotA for sure.
Back to top Go down
JigokuKensai
Peasant
JigokuKensai

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Roleplay Character
Name: YuuRei Kensai

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 am

Mind if I give a try at coming up with a skill set? I figure doing a warrior skill set would be pretty easy to come up with. When coming up with this skill set i wanted active skills that had more use than just being 1 hit kill spells or passive skills, so i ended thinking up 1 passive, 1 auto-cast, and 2 Buff skills, shows what I know...

Berserker - Losing oneself in the heat of battle the warrior breaks his mental boundaries at the cost of increased physical strain on one's own body. Removes physical debuffs on cast, increases Attack and Movement Speed by 30%, increases HP by 200, drains 10 HP/sec, grants immunity to stuns and slows

(10 MP/0 Range/.5 Cast/10 Cooldown)

Staggering Blow - An overwhelming strike that leaves the target open for a followup. The next attack deals a 1.5x critical hit and has a 2xSTR% chance to stun for 1 second, slows attack and movement and speed by 20% for 2 sec, lowers 5 armor for 5 seconds, and increases skill damage inflicted on the target by 20% for 2.5 seconds

(10 MP/0 Range/1 Cast/10 Cooldown)

Zantetsuken/Battoujutsu - The legendary iron cutting sword technique, a powerful draw of the blade able cut through steel like a hot knife through butter and create a vacuum that sucks in nearby units. The user blinks to a target location sucking in units and dealing STR X AGI pure dmg in a straight line.

(20 MP/900 Range/2 Cast/20 Cooldown)

Reverse-Zantetsu/Zantestu-Counter - Mastery over the iron cutting sword technique. Grants a single spell block and 100% evasion if the spell block or evasion triggers the user blinks pass the triggering unit dealing STR X AGI pure dmg in a straight line. Prerequisite learning Zantetsuken

(25 MP/900 Range/3 Cast/20 Cooldown) Shares CD w/Zantetsuken

Illusion Sword/Phantom Flash - A powerful desperation technique. Increases attack speed by 40% and increases dmg by 175%, each of the unit's attack gains a .2 sec ministun and creates an illusion (like . The illusion lasts for .4 seconds, casts taunt when summoned, has zero-collision, deals 0% dmg, has 100% evasion, and is placed on the caster's location. Duration 10 seconds

(30 MP/0 Range/1 Cast/20 Cooldown) Caster HP < 20%

Sudden Charge/Sonic Rave/Me-Douken aka. 2-Fisted Monkey Style Attack - Dash towards and pass a targeted unit dealing 50 + 2xSTR dmg in a straight line and stuns the target unit for 1 second.

(15 MP/600 Range/.5 Cast/10 Cooldown)

Leaping Cut/Braver - Jump towards a target location dealing 50 + 3xSTR dmg and slows movement speed by 20% for 2 sec within a 100 radius

(15 MP/300 Range/Instant/5 Cooldown)

Surging Slashes - The practitioner is powerful enough to create a cutting vacuum to slice through the air and any foes in its way. Autocast Skill that shoots shockwave dealing STR dmg

(5 MP/600 Range/Instant/0 Cooldown)

Overwhelming Surge - An overwhelming blow that will knock down all foes. Creates a shockwave that deals 3xSTR + 100 dmg pushes back foes. Overwhelming Surge cancels out other wave attacks, ranged attacks, and missile based attacks. 2 Overwhelming Surges cancel each other out

(25 MP/900 Range/1.5 Cast/10 Cooldown)

Parry/Riposte - 20% evade a melee attack while dealing STR dmg and a .5 sec stun to the attacking unit

Last edited by JigokuKensai on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Set System Plans   New Skill Set System Plans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Skill Set System Plans
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next