Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploding barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Roleplay Character
Name: Random

Exploding barracks Empty
PostSubject: Exploding barracks   Exploding barracks EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Alright this "awesome" bug has happend two times already, so I decided to report, basically, when someone DCs (Or leaves in any way? I'm usure) while having the sheriff position the officer barracks explode. As an example, it happens at around one hour and seven minutos into the game in this replay.
I have also noticed some crashes, but I don't have their replies nor know why they happend, you can't get the white wizard class from the priest and there are some issues with the mobs causing them to not give xp or gold (because they turn into player 13?) and if red uses the -level command it causes unit selection issues to every player.
Anyway, thanks for the updates, hope the replay helps.
Back to top Go down
Deadreyo
Peasant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-07-11

Exploding barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding barracks   Exploding barracks EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:21 am

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the delayed replay. Most of those issues should be fixed in the upcoming version, 3.2.
Back to top Go down

Exploding barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Life :: Development & Discussion :: Bugs-
Jump to: