Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Class

Go down 
+25
Dragonmaster228
Alabs
Vila33
jorgijus
baldemir
TimmyTheNerd
JigokuKensai
Enthanu
makaramus
Sawyer_taco
GrandKaiser
ZoMbY
soulexodus
wunil
YakaryBovine
Facepalm
KayaZ
randomboy
Jay.J
Chrysanthemum
Crimer{SKY}
Watsine
Mina Valentin
darkflames9
poxifide
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Favorite Class
 Black Belt/Monk
 Warrior/Royal Knight
 Cultist/Death Knight
 Thief/Ninja
 Woodsman/Ranger
 Slayer/Dragoon
 Red Mage/Wizard
 Black Mage/Wizard
 White Mage/Wizard
View results
AuthorMessage
poxifide
Do not read this.
poxifide

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Favorite Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 am

>Necroposting
>Sticky
Back to top Go down
Duskseer
Peasant
Duskseer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Roleplay Character
Name: Sygfried Reoundoirt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Ever classes in Fantasy Life have specific bonuses and cons.
Sincerely I don't care about them: what I really enjoy of Fantasy life is the amazing quantity of Custom material that allows the Roleplayer to do whatever he wants:
My favorite class is the Death knight,the Royal knight and the Black wizard:

-1 I mainly utilize death knight for Mysterious characters: whisperers of Doom,singers of sorrows and bringer of death: Sygfried is an example: most of my Death knight characters aren't evil: they looks to be,due to their pessimist,but they are willing to aid the Empire of Camelot.

-2 I like the Royal knight for many reasons: one of them is that he is an entity of Balance,able to take hits and deal devastating damage to reduce it.
I utilize Royal knights for...well common Roleplays,where my character's patriotism and will of sacrifice tends to lead him to death for the Safety of the Empire.
Royal knights,in my opinion Diaster,are the basic of all Strength based class,like the Cultist,rendering the Royal knight class adapt for any roles,really

-3 Perhaps of the Trinity wizards I pick the Black wizard: this is for their impressive quantity of damage released to rampage on the battlefield.
I utilize Black mages for standard battle mages: afterall,they deal an huge quantity of damage,like a normal mage.
Beign a battlemage I usually equip my character with a sword,to make the cool effect: even in battles it doesn't have much disadvantage: staying back from the group and striking the foes with powerful spells.

These are my favorite classes: My RP purposes are a little...weird...maybe...or is it only on the Northrend?
Anyway,I hope to meet you someday and organize a RP: miracles can happen,have faith in the Duskseer!
Back to top Go down
Devilwon
Peasant
Devilwon

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Roleplay Character
Name: Devilwon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm

my favourite is the death knight because it can handle a 1vs1 battle against mages AGI type with magic and STR type with good items
is really balanced in life and mana
a lvl full death knight is GOD
Back to top Go down
Honeybadger
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:40 am

Warrior / Knight for being the nobelst of every Warrior !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Life :: Off-Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: