Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1.30 Change Log

Go down 
+16
Krackles
seernox
ishtaba
IknowInoob
Moomba
argereth
profileforhidin
YakaryBovine
Magis
lukex123
JigokuKensai
Standarduser
Dragonmaster228
Vila33
Kinorey
Watsine
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Roleplay Character
Name: Kietan

1.30 Change Log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 am

Well you can always attack it yourself to make it regenerate to full. At the moment it has no regeneration, next version it will regenerate at 1hp/s

I also fixed the bugs that can be forced, outside the werewolf bug. I need to be able to force the bugs to happen before i can fix them.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasylife.forumotion.com
ishtaba
Peasant
ishtaba

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Roleplay Character
Name: Cam Ikaze

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm

uhm the pokeball still crashed for me i was getting my 6th pokemon a dragon while i had 5 others(i got bored so superban(my friend) and i were pokeballing dragons)

What happened:
I had 5 other dragons out so i wouldnt have to send them out later and then i attacked a dragon hatchling to get it at 10% hp. Then after that i caught it and the item dropped(full inventory) so when it was falling the game froze and i had to restart the cpu. Also can caught monsters have more skills while they lvl? I had a lvl 9 dragon that was faster than me but no increases to its atk or defense and all it had was breath of fire.

Otherwise nice job on fixing random crashes and other things.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 am

Shooting ghost in castle with light bow caused a crash and most of dragoon's passive skills aren't working.
Back to top Go down
seernox
Peasant

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Roleplay Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 am

hydra is a bit glitchy... it kept on resetting after i killed it....

anyway this isn't a glitch but i think the harpies nest should be moved to that spare space just behind the trees next to the harpies because i think it is crowding the area it is in now...
Back to top Go down
Crazyflames
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 am

Johnny wrote:
Shooting ghost in castle with light bow caused a crash and most of dragoon's passive skills aren't working.

I also found that Dragoon passives were not working (mainly reviving after dying). In an earlier version (its probably just my bad luck) but I was playing a white mage and silence was not working on an enemy player, yes I unallied him and he was my enemy.

Edit: On Beta4, white wizard job says you learn invisibla, which you don't when becoming a white wizard.
Back to top Go down
seernox
Peasant

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Roleplay Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 am

so theres no more beta's?
Back to top Go down
ishtaba
Peasant
ishtaba

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Roleplay Character
Name: Cam Ikaze

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 pm

seernox wrote:
so theres no more beta's?
theres still beta the newest i think is beta6(?) also to fix passive skills unequip your weapon and reequip it but it only works for the passive stats idk about the other passives
Back to top Go down
Hellslayer
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:28 pm

sorry for my english i don't speak englich very well

in the last version, sometimes when i was killed, i can't reborn. once my wisp appear, i go to see the death and i have nothing, someone was killed after me can reborn easylly but he see any thing . Next time, in another play, i was killed and there are a cinematic and i have no wisp, anything to can reborn ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.30 Change Log   1.30 Change Log - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1.30 Change Log
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2