Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Every) Cheat Codes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Roleplay Character
Name: Random

(Every) Cheat Codes Empty
PostSubject: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Soo I noticed All vers have cheat codes... all vers on mmh... not sure if they are official... but anyone know a way to stop the codes/what ver dosn't have?
Back to top Go down
Devilwon
Peasant
Devilwon

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Roleplay Character
Name: Devilwon

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:06 pm

cheat codes. what the hell?
FL doesn't have codes. but cheats whos the noobs that use that. plz tell us the cheats, i never saw a man playing with cheats
Back to top Go down
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:39 pm

I heard that the activation code was -LunaXSolar, many times I played FL (hosted by mmh) someone used cheats, even admit it... one guy even made so that if he leaves everyone leaves... one gave me permission to use when he activated... was like a list thing... with lots of commands that can do nearly anything with the game... that's basically it that I know
Back to top Go down
andrejmega
Peasant
andrejmega

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Roleplay Character
Name: Chuck Norris

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:56 am

Maybe an unofficial version. For instance T&E (Trolls & Elves) has many unofficial versions that contain cheat codes. Whenever you download a Warcraft 3 map check if the publisher has permission to advertise the map from the creator. I have seen many FL maps by Diaster but they have the permission to advertise and post the map/maps. If it says that the map is by Diaster then ask the host where he downloaded the map, IF that publisher doesn't have the permission then Diaster needs to take action.

-Have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:07 am

I use mmh so I can't realy ask they... (if you don't know mmh is a free online hosting bot on all bnet realms, excluding Kalimdor)
I have just made a thing, cleared my wc3 maps downloadead the offcial FL 1.30d hosted a FL 1.30d... needead to download the game to play, that means that all mmh vers are unofficial/hacked.
Back to top Go down
Devilwon
Peasant
Devilwon

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:35 am

exactly,
the mmh are only on unofficial vers because yesterday on epicwar FL has a version 1.32
1.32!!!!!!! what's going on

plz only use the official ver

i will try to find out wich unofficial vers are hacked with that command

thks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:45 am

I deprotected one map and found 2 names, 00petar00 and EdgeHellHund
Back to top Go down
Devilwon
Peasant
Devilwon

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:51 am

OMFG THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 hacked maps O:
Back to top Go down
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:54 am

I know Right? but I deprotected the "most used" map on mmh as it's the less aparent hacked.
Btw I think they hacked even the beta ver that crashs...
Back to top Go down
andrejmega
Peasant
andrejmega

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Roleplay Character
Name: Chuck Norris

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:28 am

We must take action or at least post the download link of every official version. And somehow warn players or tell them to know which maps are official and which aren't.
Back to top Go down
Alexandregd
Peasant
Alexandregd

Roleplay Character

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:02 am

We can make so that mmh owner dosn't accept new FL maps, and give he the official ones, then make he get hid of all the ones he had... it would fix official bnet problen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Every) Cheat Codes   (Every) Cheat Codes Empty

Back to top Go down

(Every) Cheat Codes
Page 1 of 1