Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to host using my method

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How to host using my method - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 am

Looks good and valid, gonna test this on my Windows OS, im on my iMac right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 am

Can you host if port 6112 isn't open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:12 pm

you can change the port in options

but if that port is not open no you cannot host
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm

If it's opened then you can host normally without torrent... What a fail post. If you have port 6112 open then you can host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 pm

yea but for people like me that are locked out of the admin console it allows us to open port 6112 dont be a dumb fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Not my fault you're not an admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:25 pm

i never said it was

you just love to start flame wars don't you with meaningless and retarded posts
Back to top Go down
Thelichlord
Monarch
Thelichlord

Number of posts : 948
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Roleplay Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Yes he does. And Tahisis, don't flame plz, don't troll either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 pm

SO basically this doesn't help worth shit if you can't access your router. Besides if you access your router shouldn't you be an admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:40 am

THANK YOU SIR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm

witch one do i have to download?? in http://utorrent.com/downloads???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 am

ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA (Worked Perfectly (last time i tried it it failed and that was AGES ago i tried it a few hours ago and it worked (I was torrenting and i turned war 3 on to play some games and i could host yay (WOW it says that yay is wrongly spelt).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:29 pm

shunoz123 wrote:
witch one do i have to download?? in http://utorrent.com/downloads???
http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete?os=win
Back to top Go down
ZoMbY
Noble
ZoMbY

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 am

nightshade. ur my hero Very Happy i can finaly host!! thx muchly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Broken link Sad
Also could somebody put it up on another downloading site????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Will this allow me to host with wireless internet and/or a router?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Griffin wrote:

tends not to work with a lot of Linksys routers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 pm

nightshade123 wrote:
Griffin wrote:

tends not to work with a lot of Linksys routers

I only ask because I've been able to open ports and have hosting work, but never have I been able to make it work with any router ever. I even read once that WC3 does not support routers, and therefore it's impossible to host with one connecteed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Whats the difference to use torrent and non torrent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm

KingRaphaelII wrote:
Whats the difference to use torrent and non torrent?

My dad has a password on the admin panel[192.168.1.1 that shit] so i cant get in and portforward it that way so i need to use Utorrent to host

this will help other people in similar situations to be able to host
Back to top Go down
ZoMbY
Noble
ZoMbY

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 am

I had to go through this whole process again since i had to fix my computer, but it wouldnt work for me initially.
The thing that finally got it working was me changing my game port in the wc3 gameplay options from 6113 to 6112. I can now host again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to host using my method   How to host using my method - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to host using my method
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2